The CSV-metallisation, a proven for over 40 years refining processes, we achieve a high-quality chrome finish.
CSV Technology When "Chemical Spritzmetallisieren" (CSV) technology is in contrast to the classic spray painting to a "reductive metal excretion". One speaks in this context of a reflective coating. First, the surface treatment and primer coat to be metallized surface is carried out. There is then produced a thin layer of silver on the surface of the base painted molded parts. The silver layer is protected by a final varnish.
These metallization surfaces obtain a shiny appearance, which can be varied in color.
There are many areas of use such as:
- Prototypes in industrial research and development
- Modeling and prototyping
- Exhibition construction Presentation and Exhibits
- Furniture / interior equipment range
Scope of application
- The entire surface or only in certain areas of a workpiece
- Special setting infinitely possible in color and gloss level
- Various surface structures can be displayed
Even the training of your staff, we conduct.